What's On Your Mind Atm??

Started by PearlThompsonsBloodflower, January 03, 2018, 22:52:40

Previous topic - Next topic

chemicaloverload

Quote from: Ulrich on March 12, 2018, 11:36:41
Justin Sullivan solo was good, great to listen to his songs & stories!

Quote from: chemicaloverload on March 12, 2018, 10:05:06
The impending doom of a heavy load of course work

Sorry to hear, hope you can lighten it a bit. We'll try not to distract you too much.  :)

Hahaha why don't I believe that?  ;)
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

A Strange Girl

Quote from: MeltingMan on March 12, 2018, 17:35:38
the comprehensive application for ALG II (a form of
unemployment benefit). Handing in: next week.🤯
Good luck for it!  :smth023
...I think you come from another world...

A Strange Girl

Almost done with work and on my mind there is a new seafood restaurant I'm going to try this evening...Yummi, can't wait!  ;)

chemicaloverload

Where has this year gone to already?! Almost a third of it has gone! I feel as though new year was only last week...but the faster it goes, the faster we get to July...and the horrible exam diet waiting to bite me on the ass...aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  :smth100 Time is running away.

The daffodils are coming out at least :) spring has sprung, finally.

Ulrich

Quote from: chemicaloverload on March 23, 2018, 20:46:49
Where has this year gone to already?! Almost a third of it has gone!

I agree that time flies (unless you wait for a Cure show or something), but: isn't it a quarter rather than a third? (I used to be bad at maths, but...)
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

A Strange Girl

Yesterday someone left a note on my car, saying "call me if you want" and a telephone number. I don't know whether it's creepy or sweet! This situation reminds of that silly song "Call me maybe"  :-D

chemicaloverload

Quote from: Ulrich on March 24, 2018, 09:53:32
Quote from: chemicaloverload on March 23, 2018, 20:46:49
Where has this year gone to already?! Almost a third of it has gone!

I agree that time flies (unless you wait for a Cure show or something), but: isn't it a quarter rather than a third? (I used to be bad at maths, but...)

HAHAHAHA as am I evidently! A quarter, that's what I meant, I dunno why I said a third. Maybe I feel like I've already lost a third?!

chemicaloverload

Quote from: A Strange Girl on March 24, 2018, 11:50:44
Yesterday someone left a note on my car, saying "call me if you want" and a telephone number. I don't know whether it's creepy or sweet! This situation reminds of that silly song "Call me maybe"  :-D

There's only one way to find out....call it   ;)

Ulrich

Okay, chemicaloverload, we're both not too good at maths...  ;)

Yesterday someone left a note on my car, saying "call me if you want" and a telephone number. I don't know whether it's creepy or sweet!

Hm, really a difficult situation, hard to decide.
How about putting the note back on with your email addy saying "send pic first"...?  :lol:

chemicaloverload

Quote from: Ulrich on March 24, 2018, 18:42:55

Nope. From now on, any maths related comments we make will need to rechecked with a calculator and verified by an outside source, but please feel free to reality check me anytime  ;) a third? Honestly... :lol:

BACK TO SCHOOL

chemicaloverload

Quote from: Ulrich on March 24, 2018, 18:42:55

Yesterday someone left a note on my car, saying "call me if you want" and a telephone number. I don't know whether it's creepy or sweet!

Hm, really a difficult situation, hard to decide.
How about putting the note back on with your email addy saying "send pic first"...?  :lol:

Ooooohhhh I like this idea. Mind you, 'send pic first' is open to a bit too much interpretation...

Text the number and play a little game  :twisted:

Ulrich

Let's not talk about maths, but about your ability to "quote" correctly in a post.  :o
(Well, I fixed it.)

Quote from: chemicaloverload on March 24, 2018, 19:05:34
Ooooohhhh I like this idea. Mind you, 'send pic first' is open to a bit too much interpretation...

Uh-oh, let's not get into this. Should've said "face pic", eh?  ;)

A Strange Girl

Haha you guys made me laugh  :-D  I'm pretty sure it was the guy in the car in front of me because he was the only one with whom I had a sort of eye contact. However, I ignored the note because I'm already in a relationship  :D

chemicaloverload

Quote from: Ulrich on March 24, 2018, 19:36:14
Let's not talk about maths, but about your ability to "quote" correctly in a post.  :o
(Well, I fixed it.)

Quote from: chemicaloverload on March 24, 2018, 19:05:34

Uh-oh, let's not get into this. Should've said "face pic", eh?  ;)

HAHAHAHA thank you for correcting ANOTHER one of my mistakes. Someone's a perfectionist   :P

chemicaloverload

Quote from: A Strange Girl on March 24, 2018, 19:53:41
Haha you guys made me laugh  :-D  I'm pretty sure it was the guy in the car in front of me because he was the only one with whom I had a sort of eye contact. However, I ignored the note because I'm already in a relationship  :D

Hahaha formidable eye contact you have there. Awwww, shame you have to ignore, I was banking on a thread charting the exchanges between you and stranger danger  popcorn