Hola caracolas!

Started by Lizzlib, July 16, 2018, 18:11:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Lizzlib

Hi there!

I'm from Madrid, Spain.

I've been listening to The cure since I was 13 (Disintegration), that's 29 years now.

Although I'm a curehead I'm pretty critic sometimes, which is something many fans don't like and that's why I don't join fanpages very often. For example, I saw them in London 9 days ago and I wasn't as excited as the rest of the fans when the show ended.

My favourite album is Disintegration and mainly, I love B-sides, versions and all that weird stuff. My favourite songs are Disintegration, A strange day, A forest (live version, like the "Show" one), Carnage Visors, This twilight garden, Fear of ghosts, New day, Descent and the early stuff.

Cheers!

Ulrich

Welcome to the forum!

Quote from: Lizzlib on July 16, 2018, 18:11:53
For example, I saw them in London 9 days ago and I wasn't as excited as the rest of the fans when the show ended.

No problem. If you want, you can add your review here:
http://curefans.com/index.php?topic=8709.0
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

dsanchez

Although I'm a curehead I'm pretty critic sometimes, which is something many fans don't like and that's why I don't join fanpages very often. For example, I saw them in London 9 days ago and I wasn't as excited as the rest of the fans when the show ended.

We like to read other people's reviews even if they don't phraise the band all the time, so looking forward to read your opinion. And welcome to curefans.com! :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Hi there,

Welcome @Curefans.com, no problem with honest opinion.

Cheers, Trust...
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

A Strange Girl

Hello and welcome! Having opinions is a good thing ;)
...I think you come from another world...

helloimageifonly

Hi there!

I'm from Madrid, Spain.

I've been listening to The cure since I was 13 (Disintegration), that's 29 years now.

My favourite album is Disintegration and mainly, I love B-sides, versions and all that weird stuff. My favourite songs are Disintegration, A strange day, A forest (live version, like the "Show" one), Carnage Visors, This twilight garden, Fear of ghosts, New day, Descent and the early stuff.

Cheers!

Welcome!

Don't hold back in giving your opinions and thoughts, please.
Nice choice of favorites  :cool

chemicaloverload

Hello Lizzlib, welcome. Never short of a lively debate here, so you'll be right at home :)
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves