Main Menu

The new Album

Started by Tristan Berlin, February 09, 2006, 21:42:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Tristan Berlin

Hi. When do you think the new album will be really released? Everbody knows if Robert says he will make an album this year that it is not for sure.  :wink:
Are you sure that we can celebrate a new record this year or do we have to wait longer?

I hope for spring/summer 2006 and for a real Cure-World-Tour  :rocker

Cheers, Tr#

lostflower4

My prediction, and this is an optimistic one... They will release the album in August and tour until the end of the year. 8)

supel

Maybe... Cure never enough, maybe visit in Poland (December ?) My little desire, canceled in december '04 well now this year? So I wish everybody curefans new album and show in Your city. :-D

crowbi_wan

late november 2006.  it'll make a great stocking stuffer  :smt114

-brian

nausearockpig

Correct me if I'm wrong, but i thought i saw a post or news article that said that Robert wanted to release this album on his birthday...

J

crowbi_wan

Quote from: nausearockpigCorrect me if I'm wrong, but i thought i saw a post or news article that said that Robert wanted to release this album on his birthday...

J

you are correct.  the question is, do we believe him?  looking at his track record, i say nope.  i believe that it will come out this year, just later on in the year.

-brian

ron

Would it suprise anyone if it was 2007???

I know it wouldn't me considering their history.  Don't get me wrong, the sooner the better but I just won't believe anything until I see it in my hands.

(for Caley-pepper...)

ron

japanesebaby

Quote from: ronWould it suprise anyone if it was 2007???
i have to agree with ron's estimate, unfortunately :(
it's very likely so, although let's hope of course...

marika
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

lostflower4

From a mathematical standpoint, we're really looking at 2008. I mean:

1992, 1996, 2000, 2004...

:roll:

Tristan Berlin

yeah but also.....

1980 - 1981 - 1982 - 1983 - 1984 2x - 1985.......  :D

cureterra

Quote from: lostflower4From a mathematical standpoint, we're really looking at 2008. I mean:

1992, 1996, 2000, 2004...

:roll:

i wanna believe in his words and wait to april, but, yeah, the last albums were released between 4 years... :?
*** VANILLA SMILE ***

feefoo

it will be late summer/autumn...we'll see :P

shalloboi

whenever robert says 'we're recording a new album' it usually means that they plan to start recording demos first- which tends to take them a long time.  after 'wild mood swings' he was saying that he wanted an album to come out on his birthday after 'galore' came out.  the same thing happened with the self-titled record.  i think there was talk about that one coming out in the summer of 2002 as early as mid-2001.
sparks are falling
painting your face

greg-oon

I really would like to have the new album this year, but since 1992 we hardly have a new album (studio album i mean no compilation or live or anything else...) every 4 years !!! (1996 2000 2004) maybe next album in 2008 ???