Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

Your testimonials are welcome :smth023
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

terry

a way to spend my free time discussing about one of my favorite bands

Sussex

..a place to share something that doesn't belong to the majority.
"Thick As Shit"

fiction

I think it´s a great site and I have to say that the climate here is a lot better than on for instance the official site.

I have recieved a song with Korn/R Smith that I didn´t have before from whisman and I have found out that there is another Cure-fan from my little hometown in Sweden here and we share some music.

So I think this is a great place in the cyber world. Keep on doing this good job!
again and again and again and again and again and...

Poe

Quote from: Sussex on November 23, 2008, 04:43:00

..a place to share something that doesn't belong to the majority.

...a secret society.  :smth047

I'm only a member of one more Cure forum, but I skulk around on other forums occasionally, and I have yet to find a more serious and intelligent Cure forum than this one. It seems to attract a lot of interesting, smart people you can share the Cure world with, as well as other things (listening to The Cure in itself must be a sign of higher intelligence :P). Looks good too.

Quote from: fiction on December 31, 2008, 17:30:16
I think it´s a great site and I have to say that the climate here is a lot better than on for instance the official site.

From what I've heard, that's very true. A couple of fans discussed the main site on another forum, and one of them said they were amazed at the amount of shit talk that goes on in the comment sections there. Really sad, considering that's the Cure site the bandmembers (at least Rob) are most likely to visit.
[i]Betty said she prayed today
For the sky to blow away...[/i]

Hero

Curefans.com is only the coolest place on the whole internet  8)

I agree with Poe about it being an intelligent Cure forum (not like that bedlam that is the official site :shock:) and it's full of lovely lovely people and super mods that keep the place clean and tidy.  :-D
It's a great place to talk about the best band ever .

Thank you Curefans.com! :smth023

wish-man

I absolutely agree with Poe & Hero!  :D

I would say CUREFANS is one of the best Forum/Community on the internet...

I also like Cure Connections & Cure Trade! There is a good community too.

So its the most visiting forum(s) by me and i love the way you run it!

One of the not infrequent case when Fan Web-Site better than official... Cool!  :D

So thank you very much CUREFANS!!! :smth023
and the way the rain comes down thats how I feel inside...

Lady

Quote from: wish-man on January 02, 2009, 06:07:04

I agree! :smth023
For me it's also the place where often I find people who understand me, my feelings and my passions, as if they were my family or my best friends...I feel at "home" here! :D
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: Lady on January 02, 2009, 09:04:16
Quote from: wish-man on January 02, 2009, 06:07:04

I feel at "home" here! :D

me too. I've only been here for a couple of days and i already learned so much and spent a lot of time online. nobody i personally know likes the cure ( they don't know what they are missing ) and it's great to have people feel the same,
and then of course this forum is so much better than the official one... i have an account there and after having a look around i was so disgusted that i never went back.
here on the other side are lots of awesome people ( yeah intelligent  :smth023 )  that answer my stupid questions  and fix my problems  :-D
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

Trust...

A nice place to be and hell a terrible addiction. I can't stand it  :-D

Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: Trust... on June 12, 2009, 14:44:28
A nice place to be and hell a terrible addiction. I can't stand it  :-D

it is horrible indeed!!!  :D i listen to music and do my homework on my pc and i can't stand not being logged in... and the website telling me how long i have been logged in doesn't help much. I'm already at three whole days, quite embarassing!!!  :oops:
Makes me wish i was you

japanesebaby

Quote from: alwaysprayingforRAIN on June 12, 2009, 14:58:12and the website telling me how long i have been logged in doesn't help much. I'm already at three whole days, quite embarassing!!!  :oops:

just don't ask my total... 
:-D

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: japanesebaby on June 12, 2009, 19:13:25
Quote from: alwaysprayingforRAIN on June 12, 2009, 14:58:12and the website telling me how long i have been logged in doesn't help much. I'm already at three whole days, quite embarassing!!!  :oops:

just don't ask my total... 
:-D

i can actually see it in the stats... ;) you are still topped by david though (good excuse^^)
Makes me wish i was you

MeltingMan

It is undoubtedly important and I hope it will come through the remaining
years.I have no opportunity in every day life to get in touch with like-minded
people in an indirect manner and the exchange of information is important as well.
I don't miss the former (official) forum,but I'm missing some overseas members from there
and it makes me sad that they "disappeared" forever.This is my conclusion after a year.
En cette nation [Russie] qui n'a pas eu de théoriciens et de démagogues,
les pires ferments de destruction ont apparu. (J. Péladan)

Ulrich

It is THE place to discuss Jason's drumming style... ;) (Only joking, of course!)

For me, this is the forum to view and share info/news/setlists/pics/vids..., discuss song lyrics and anything to do with the band. Which is a lot.  :)
The holy city breathed like a dying man...