Hi my name is Oscar Ramirez

Started by Oscar Gallup, January 22, 2008, 16:52:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Oscar Gallup

:smth023 Hi my name is Oscar Ramirez, i´m 31 and i´m from Cancun México, i like The Cure since 1989 when the Disintegration album collapsed the musical industry. jaja, but the first song that i heard was In between days... in the 1986´s years

After 1989 nothing was the same, my life changed... i started to buy records, tapes, cd´s, magazines, etc... i began to introducing in this world.

Now almost 20 years later i still in love with all the magic, i dont have a favorite song, or really, i have like 50 favorites songs, jajaja it´s hard to select one, but i have special feeling with FTEOTDGS, Disintegration, M, Torture, Before Three, Siamese Twins, Faith, Last Day of Summer, The Same Deep Water as You, Bare, A Pink Dream, Signal To Noise, ......  sorry.... i cant stop....jajaja

Well, i´ve watched 6 times the Shows of The Cure, september 4, 5 and 6 in 2004, and october 20, 21 and 22 all in Mexico City... :-D

I had the fortune to know them in 2004 when i went to the Hotel where they were hosted and i only could take a picture with Perry Bamonte because the security guards were very hard, but Perry and Jason signed my Join The Dots... :roll:

In 2007 my ex-girlfriend know to the security chief of Robert, in the same place, and she could know to Robert and talk with him for a few minutes and get 2 pictures!!!  that was incredible!!!!!!  :smth023

I had a almost 3 years old little girl, that likes a few songs like friday im in love, mint car, lullaby...

This is my short history, actually i´m member of The Cure´s fans club named MEXICURE, i have  a lot of friend there, and now i´m here with you and im exciting for the new 4:13....

Nice To meet You amigos Viva la Cura!!! :-D