famous look- alikes

Started by Cure Freak, September 28, 2007, 18:57:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Cure Freak

Have you been told you look like someone famous?

I've been told I look like Bettie Page, several times.
Funny, I was first told I look like her, about 3 years ago. And I never heard of her, til I googled. I had her hair style, the fringe, too.
For the people who don't know who she is, a pic. She was a well known pinup modelof the 50's.

ROGUE

Hi, Yes, When Daryl Hannah did 'Splash' - I never heard the end of it, everywhere i went, trains, everywhere !! Drove me mad, as soon as a stranger opened their mouth- I knew what they were going to say, "will you turn into a mermaid, if i put water on you,hahahha" and i was really young- So it would embarrass the shit outa me, this was before my dramatic hair cut.  ~funny tho when i look at her, her eyes are too close together, and i dont think so, but when i saw the movie i did.

Since then she has aged and her face is much harder looking, Couldnt find the right pic, but this one will do,
She doesnt look like me anymore, although a wee bit in 'kill bill' but only because she is tall.  noones gonna pull my eye ball out, and i sort of looked more like Uma in the first 'kill bill' - or how they say in Japan "Kirro Birro"

OMG - I JUST NOTICED IAM A MASTER !!! I STOPPED LOOKING AT THAT AGES AGO- LOOK OUT CURE FREAK YOU SEXY THANG- YOU ARE NEXT. MASTER, LIKE THAT  :twisted:

Cure Freak

i still get peeps saying I look like BP. I feel honor to think they do, she is and was a remarkable and beautiful person.

Steve

Bettie Page & Daryl Hannah  in the same forum:shock: :shock:
Oh man, I am going all trembly now.
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

ROGUE

I think BP is hot, but Daryl Hannah-yuk cursed with fine hair aswell, I think i pick on her because of the similarities, but my eyes are not so close together.

Yeh i still get it too, but only after they've played the old 'Splash' movie on T.v. :roll: I take it as a complement now though, because she looked great then.
Still like yours better than mine Cure Freak- god iam a difficult girl this evening. :twisted:

japanesebaby

Quote from: Cure Freak on September 28, 2007, 18:57:28
Have you been told you look like someone famous?

no. but i know some very lucky famous people who have been told (or at least they should be told) that they look like me.

(personally i find it rather pointless, to try and look like someone famous, or someone else than me, famous or not.)
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Steve

I can go along with that Marika.
Being the only English guy in my town, I'm already "sort of" famous for being an English guy who speaks Hungarian. Not many of those around.
So, I can safely say that most days I look like me. :-D
That's gotta be good right?
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

Cure Freak

Quote from: japanesebaby on September 30, 2007, 20:36:31
(personally i find it rather pointless, to try and look like someone famous, or someone else than me, famous or not.)

I, totally agree. But, I hope you are not implying I am. I never heard of Bettie,till someeone said I looked like her. And I'm very flattered that people think I do. But, I never went out trying to be her, than and now. I'm just me. This is my face, my hair and my body.

Carnage Visor

Mmmm...Bettie Page...CHERISH whoever said that to you! :D

Wow, what a compliment!

I think I'm too young looking to really look like anybody famous. Then again it's been a while since I looked in the mirror so I don't even know what I look like!

Cure Freak

Quote from: Carnage Visor on October 01, 2007, 01:08:01
Mmmm...Bettie Page...CHERISH whoever said that to you! :D

Wow, what a compliment!

I think I'm too young looking to really look like anybody famous. Then again it's been a while since I looked in the mirror so I don't even know what I look like!
I do. I'm extremely flattered.
Yes, it is.

Cure Freak

Quote from: ROGUE on September 30, 2007, 17:50:57
I think BP is hot, but Daryl Hannah-yuk cursed with fine hair aswell, I think i pick on her because of the similarities, but my eyes are not so close together.

Yeh i still get it too, but only after they've played the old 'Splash' movie on T.v. :roll: I take it as a complement now though, because she looked great then.
Still like yours better than mine Cure Freak- god iam a difficult girl this evening. :twisted:
She was. You are so kind and thank you.

Siouxsie_

I have a Bettie Page hairstyle, but I don't think that I resemble anyone famous. Once somebody told me that I looked like Kelly Osbourne. I believe that their exact words were: "You're fat, just like Kelly Osbourne."
:cry:

AlluivialL

Quote from: Siouxsie_ on October 01, 2007, 08:21:13
I have a Bettie Page hairstyle, but I don't think that I resemble anyone famous. Once somebody told me that I looked like Kelly Osbourne. I believe that their exact words were: "You're fat, just like Kelly Osbourne."

Wow, that's really mean, I was told I look like Vivien Leigh,

I take it as a compliment.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?

iwannashagsimon

I believe that their exact words were: "You're fat, just like Kelly Osbourne."

You should have acted like Kelly then and told them to "f*ck off". :-D

Anyway.....years and years ago a photographer told me I look like Jean Harlow.

Don't believe it, but that's what he said. :?

Cure Freak

Quote from: AlluivialL on October 01, 2007, 09:41:10

Wow, that's really mean, I was told I look like Vivien Leigh,

I take it as a compliment.

you should. what a nice compliment. she was quite a lovely actress.

Siouxsie_: what a horrible thing to say about you. *hugs*

iwannashagsimon :  it's quite a compliment. :smth001