What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

silversand

Quote from: LuvURobert on October 03, 2007, 02:49:10
Quote from: silversand on October 02, 2007, 23:41:56
Here is something i've found on the website of the German music magazine called Musikexpress.
It's from the official site from Placebo. I've made a screenshot of it.
Hope it helps you a little bit LuvURobert :)

Thanx, silversand.  Explained to perfection.  I guess that makes sense - people change and grow apart.  Sad but true, eh?   Anyway thanx again...I need all the help I can get ;D

you're welcome LuvURobert :)

Today i'm not annoyed :)

Carnage Visor

Kid at school said I need exersize and am out-of-shape even though I have an eating disorder.

A mod over at Nightmareonelmstreetfilms and a few other members still hate me because of a little misunderstanding a few months ago (you see now why I get so paranoid about what you guys think of me? I'm afraid of being crushed!)

The same mod started getting mad at me and this other girl because we were talking about The Cure in the "FAVORITE BANDS" board (that's appropriate, right?) he even went as far as to say we were out of style because we liked them, and called the band "a cheezy 80s synthpop band"...a******!

My dog ran away through the hole in the fence that we are too poor to fix.

I want to die.

Cure Freak

Quote from: Carnage Visor on October 03, 2007, 21:56:02
Kid at school said I need exersize and am out-of-shape even though I have an eating disorder.

A mod over at Nightmareonelmstreetfilms and a few other members still hate me because of a little misunderstanding a few months ago (you see now why I get so paranoid about what you guys think of me? I'm afraid of being crushed!)

The same mod started getting mad at me and this other girl because we were talking about The Cure in the "FAVORITE BANDS" board (that's appropriate, right?) he even went as far as to say we were out of style because we liked them, and called the band "a cheezy 80s synthpop band"...a******!

My dog ran away through the hole in the fence that we are too poor to fix.

I want to die.
So sorry you are have differences with others and about your dog.
But, I learned along time, ago, not to take heart what others say on messages boards.

I've been verbally abuse and humilated on a couipls. one from someone I became close to. He posted personal messages between us and IM's. We got into a heated agruement, on the board and we were both banned. So, from that expereince, I learn to  not let things get to me and go on.

As for yur dog. Maybe he will come back. Or maybe someone sees him and returns him to you.
*hugs*

Carnage Visor

Thank you! That was so sweet! Luckily he arrived on our doorstep, clawing at the door...what a cutey.

Thanks for the nice comments, they mean the world to me, when anybody says anything nice. I cherish it.

Peace.

scatcat

Quote from: Carnage Visor on October 04, 2007, 04:01:05
Thank you! That was so sweet! Luckily he arrived on our doorstep, clawing at the door...what a cutey.

Thanks for the nice comments, they mean the world to me, when anybody says anything nice. I cherish it.

Peace.

I am so glad ur puppy came home! Our previous neighbour abandoned her dogs when she left... what a rotten thing to do. Some people don't deserve animals, it makes me annoyed!! But u sound like u care well 4 ur dog..
Happy days.. :smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Cure Freak

I just want top apologize, if I ben a bit bitchy and not "all there" to my replies in some threads.
I've just been upset with a client whom didn't pay for some art I did for her.
And I miss my BF.

Steve

Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

ROGUE

Cant imagine you bitchy, Hope you get that cash.

Have nice weekend Bettie  :smth023

Cure Freak

Thanks ROGUE.
I can if certain measures call for it.
And thank yu, again.
Have a nice weekend too, Daryl . :-D

CureCrusader

I'm annoyed because I wish I was at the concert AND it's the last day of the school holidays! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

Steve

Lewis Hamilton didn't finish the gp today.
Have to wait for Brazil now :evil:
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

zyxibule

I'm annoyed at my self for having no motivation to do school work. I have exams soon and I've spent all day watching Cure related things on youtube.  :-[
<i>No one will ever take your place, so in love with you.</i>

CureCrusader

Quote from: zyxibule on October 07, 2007, 12:47:39
I'm annoyed at my self for having no motivation to do school work. I have exams soon and I've spent all day watching Cure related things on youtube.  :-[

Yeah, I agree... exams suck!! :evil: :evil:
Who am I? Who are you? Is this world what we percieve it to be? Do we even exist?

Carnage Visor

I'm pissed because I can't find any MP3s for The Sound or Play Dead. I just can't find any! I look up "The Sound" and I friggin get "THE SOUND OF MUSIC"

Who wants THAT on their IPOD? Grrrrr!