What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: Trust... on June 30, 2010, 10:35:14
I was to late (becaus off huge traffic problems) @ the airport. no flight, hopefully  I can go with the next one :(

oh man... that sucks!!!! good luck catching a plane :)
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

japanesebaby

Quote from: Trust... on June 30, 2010, 10:35:14
I was to late (becaus off huge traffic problems) @ the airport. no flight, hopefully  I can go with the next one :(

i've missed a flight once (on my way to a cure show in germany). i was pretty pissed as i had an economy ticket with no changes/refunds allowed.
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

Trust...

we had also light economy class, we had two choices, first one, go without luggage ... or second  one paying a supplement to be on a waitinglist for the next flights that day with a very small possibility, exciting waiting :) ... and at least we could go with the flight from 11.05 am instead off the flight from 9.45 am :D all togheter and like it was already enough trouble for one day, my husbands suitcase is still not @ the airport ... and a third horrible thing for me ... my mp3-player don`t work anymore :( but the sun is up ... ;)
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

Trust...

Last week I was bitten by a jellyfish in the Mediterranean sea and it was gone for a few days, and now I have again a red irritated skin  :smth011

Virpi

I am amused that some Cure fans trying to put him/herself to look like Robert.
It is ridiculously stupid.
...cry like the stone white clown and stand lost forever in a happy crowd...

skellington

While at my Grandmother's summer home, I was rudly awoken by an ant (a big black one) trying to see if I was edible or not. I felt a pinching sensation in the palm of my hand, that took me away from my dreams. It didn't bit through but I could definitely feel the pinch and when I tried to kill it, it got away and I was very tired all day. Very weird and I like my sleep :smth015 so waking up early does not make me very happy :smth012
Its Just Like a Dream...:)

Trust...

Well no men in this country where i am on vacation, belief my age, I wonder how the 32 years women looks here :? I am sick off  it to tell how old I am ...

dsanchez

Quote from: Trust... on July 26, 2010, 18:21:29
Well no men in this country where i am on vacation, belief my age, I wonder how the 32 years women looks here :? I am sick off  it to tell how old I am ...

what country is that? :smth011
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Quote from: dsanchez on July 29, 2010, 21:13:07
Quote from: Trust... on July 26, 2010, 18:21:29

what country is that? :smth011

Tunisia , but the good news is that they all thought that I was younger then I am. So in some way I should be happy with that fact  :roll:

alwaysprayingforRAIN

i'm sick... in summer, with throat ache, a little fever and everything.. i have no idea how i did that. i mean it's warm and this just came out of nowhere...   :( :(

and theni'm supposed to go a jamie cullum concert tonight that i've been looking forward to for half a year. think i'm gonno go anyway. there is no way i can miss this!!!!  :?
Makes me wish i was you

Trust...

:( Sad news for you Helen , I hope you can be present this evening @ the concert. I shall cross my fingers for you. x

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: Trust... on August 21, 2010, 13:20:58
:( Sad news for you Helen , I hope you can be present this evening @ the concert. I shall cross my fingers for you. x

hey, thanks trust!!!

i really think i'll go...  i took some aspirin so i feel better already and tomorrow i'll just stay in bed and listen to the cure all day.  ;)
it really helps to get well soon!!!
Makes me wish i was you

dsanchez

hope you will get soon Helen! send you lots of good vibes! xxxx
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: dsanchez on August 21, 2010, 17:07:48
hope you will get soon Helen! send you lots of good vibes! xxxx

thanks!!!!! i need them now :)
i'm glad i went though, it was freaking amazing!!! great croud,too.
Makes me wish i was you

Tilda

the rain...

where did summer go??? :(
check this awesome song out :

Boys don't cry