Join the Dots Liner notes- scans?

Started by Potion Lords, February 01, 2013, 04:11:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Potion Lords

Hello!

my name is james and i am a cure addict.

this is my first post.

i have recently been exploring Join the Dots. Its amazing but i only have a cd burn of it. i really want to know exactly what i am listening to with each song so i was wondering if anyone had a scan of the liner notes??  i looked everywhere online to no avail.

if anyone could help me out i'd gladly repay you with some cool music or movies or something on my hard drive.

thanks for reading this, i appreciate your time

keep coming back

cheers

Matti

Hi,

I guess the easiest way to solve this would be buying the whole box, wouldn't it? It's definitely worth it.
and we close our eyes to sleep
to dream a boy and girl
who dream the world is nothing but a dream

Potion Lords

Yes, yes it would. I spend every extra penny I make buying Cure stuff on vinyl. I feel like the music sounds best in that format. So it's tough for me to convince myself to spend $40 + on a CD collection, especially when I already have the music. But it's looking like just I may have to do that in this case. But I thought I'd check in with the Cure fan community first.

Thanks for reading and replying to my post.

Matti

Well, look at it from this perspective: you'll not only get a couple of CDs. They're nicely packaged, in a beautiful box that also includes a seventy-something page book full of info and pictures. I mean, real paper an' all (oh my, do I sound like grandpa?)!  ;)

I agree on the vinyl thing, though.
and we close our eyes to sleep
to dream a boy and girl
who dream the world is nothing but a dream

dsanchez

I also prefer to buy vinyls over CDs, but this is one of the few exceptions I would make. I would definitely suggest the same as Matti: try to get it :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Potion Lords

Wow, its 70+ pages?  I had no idea it was that extensive. If I had known it was that big I wouldnt have asked someone to scan it- that's too much work to ask a stranger to do!  Thanks for the info everyone.