iTunes 4:13 Dream & Artwork

Started by DJFreekSh0w, November 03, 2008, 23:25:43

Previous topic - Next topic

DJFreekSh0w

Oy! Robert is pissed! And I don't blame him..  :smth011

Quote4:13 DREAM ITUNES BOOKLET

| Posted by CURE:ROBERT on 11/3/2008 | Comments (17)

APOLOGIES TO THOSE THOUSANDS WHO BOUGHT 4:13 DREAM ON ITUNES AND DIDNT GET ANY ARTWORK OR BOOKLET

NEEDLESS TO SAY

IT WASNT INTENTIONAL

NOR WAS IT OUR FAULT

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IT FIXED...

BUT...

ITS MERELY DRIVEN ME TO ANOTHER EXPOSE OF THE KAFKAESQUE WORLD THE MIGHTY U MOVE IN...

AN EXAMPLE OF THE CORRESPONDENCE SO FAR?

>

TO:

<INSERT NAME HERE OF MAN HIGH UP THE MIGHTY U FOODCHAIN>

DO UMG HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST US?

PLEASE TELL ME!

AS I AM FINDING IT MORE AND MORE DIFFICULT TO RECONCILE THE DIFFICULTIES WE FACE IN OUR DEALINGS WITH THE COMPANY

"Due to an internal miscommunication the "iTunes" version which has a different UPC was not scheduled which is why the booklet did not get delivered."

WHAT KIND OF "INTERNAL MISCOMMUNICATION"?

THE SAME KIND THAT HAD "HYPNAGOGIC STATES EP" UP ON ITUNES WITH THE WRONG TRACKLISTING AND SELLING @ £4 MORE THAN WE AGREED?

WHY DOES NO-ONE EVER TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THESE "MISTAKES"?

AND DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS

"With regards those who have already purchased the album, unfortunately they will not be able to receive it but anyone who purchases from 10th will get the booklet – there will be 2 versions available, with and without the booklet"

IS A FAIR RESPONSE?

IN NO WAY INSULTING TO THE THOUSANDS OF CURE FANS WHO HAVE BOUGHT OUR ALBUM ON ITUNES?

WE NEED TO MAKE THE BOOKLET AVAILABLE NOW TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BOUGHT OR WILL BUY THE ALBUM BEFORE NOVEMBER 10TH - PLEASE CONFIRM THIS WILL BE DONE

(AND WHY ON EARTH WOULD WE WANT 2 VERSIONS AVAILABLE? WHY WOULD WE WANT A VERSION WITHOUT A BOOKLET? IF WE DID WHY WOULD WE BE SENDING ANY OF THESE EMAILS?!!)

DO UMG HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST US?

PLEASE JUST TELL ME...

THANKS

RS

>

ONWARDS?

FOR A WHILE...

RSX

japanesebaby

why does that reminds me of some monty pythonesque sketch or something?

http://curefans.com/index.php/topic,5676.msg57315.html#msg57315

:-P

"there will be 2 versions available, with and without the booklet"

awesome: how about having three versions available: one with the booklet and the music, one without the booklet but with the music and one with the booklet but without the music? that might be even more efficient!
in short, the mighty U's recruiting method must be to recruit the stupidest people it encounters.
lovely idiotism.  :) and hopefully there'll be some more of this yet to come and perhaps robert will finally be convinced that perhaps it's not so brilliantly awesome to be on some great mighty label after all, whatever hopes he had about the mighty U putting him up there among the r'n'b stars and other mtv celebrities...

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine