Main Menu

some news

Started by lacrima mosa, November 14, 2005, 21:17:38

Previous topic - Next topic

lacrima mosa

ok folks...
i was absent for some weeks, but i'm not dead! i will start a new page within some days and i actually wanted to start the new site with a hammer... but...

i don not know what is really wrong in this world... i know now 3 different people who have at least a copy of the 2004 vilar de mouros show... noone wants to trade, not even sell the show!!!!  :evil:
i was at that show, theres nothing to hide!

so i'm still looking for a good choice to start my new page, i'll let you know!
08.10.2022 Helsinki
10.10.2022 Stockholm
12.10.2022 Oslo
13.10.2022 Göteborg
14.10.2022 Kopenhagen
16.10.2022 Hamburg
17.10.2022 Leipzig
18.10.2022 Berlin
18.11.2022 Strassburg
19.11.2022 Basel

harrold

so, in this case, i guess, you know the most people whose have this show.... :?  :-D
I'm  S U R E  that sooner or later EVERYONE can has that show!!!
"...the kiss is dry and it's not the same you... "

lostflower4

Nice to see you back. I remember that you were one of the first people to join our site, so I was wondering about you!

So... About the Portugal show. Are all the people you know who have this show truly unwilling to trade, or are they not allowed to by the request of their sources? There's a difference, and the second one is respectable, albeit quite frustrating. :x

If you look here, there are 7 known audio sources of this show, and just one (barely) in circulation. Pure craziness!

http://www.cure-concerts.de/proof/2004-07-17.html

I hope Harrold's optimistic prediction is correct, but I just hope we don't have to wait forever. :roll:

One thing that I don't think anyone has brought up... I wonder if this recording going around is any good. I hope we're not drooling over some sh*t recording!