2007.08.08 Brisbane - Entertainment Centre (Australia)

Started by dsanchez, June 13, 2007, 18:53:23

Previous topic - Next topic

nausearockpig

i'm on holiday's that week, so i reckon that after the concert,i'll be staying up late posting and stuff...

~*CherryRed*~

hehehehe.. why not then hey! Make loads of coffee and get typing!
"prone to flights of whimsy"

nausearockpig

gonna prowl around the city all day to try to spot them too..

~*CherryRed*~

yeah good luck with that mate!! I'm gonna try and storm the gates in Melb. and get backstage... doubt I'll get thru, but I have to try! This may be their last visit here!

nausearockpig

how the fck does one "get backstage"? i have no idea on how to even go about this.

~*CherryRed*~

LOL me either... what I plan to do is find a reception looking type area and just ask! And maybe hang around and be annoying to the bouncers... er, I should say 'security guards'! I did get back stage years ago, But I had contacts for that.. so this time I'm flying blind and solo too it would seem, as no one else in Melb. has said they'd follow me!

dsanchez

When Roger Waters came here last march, it was easy to find him and even get a photo and signature!. We just waited for him in front of his Sheraton Hotel and he was kind enough to sign autographes to at least 30 persons. So I hope our boys will have a similar attitude :)
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

~*CherryRed*~

Ah Roger Waters hey! Brilliant... I like it when 'stars' are obliging to their fans! It is us after all, that has paid for them to be 'stars'! Snobby 'stars' just piss me off and deserve a good sorting out.... well thats my whinge for the day! Did you manage to get a photo too then dsanchez?? Any chance of sharing it? I love to be nosey and see people's photos! And I reckon if any one is lucky enough to track down where The Cure are staying, they'll have no problem with having a chat to 'em... our lads are very personable!

~*CherryRed*~

Aw, not long now BrisVegas Peoples!!! I lived on the Goldie for years, but moved to Tassie 2 years ago... so I would've been there with you tomorrow night if I was still there! I saw The Wish Tour there back in 1992, and went to Livid in 2000 to see them (I'll keep my comments about that particular gig to myself I think!). Hope someone posts the setlist for me as requested previously... The Adelaide and Perth poeple have done so. So have a look if you'd like to see what to expect. Theres not too much difference between them really. Have a blast! Oh and if anyone does get backstage - I expect a full report and pictures too!

nausearockpig

I just called the Brisbane Entertainment Centre and they said "No cameras and no backpacks." but there is a cloakroom...

sigh...

[labyrinth]

nausearockpig

Sussex

Quote from: nausearockpig on August 08, 2007, 02:03:42
yeah i'm still taking a camera..

Yahoo! More pic..especially done by Curefans.com members will be so great..Enjoy the show man!
"Thick As Shit"

dsanchez

Quote from: nausearockpig on August 08, 2007, 02:03:42
yeah i'm still taking a camera..

Hope you can launch the Curefans.com t-shirt to the band. That would be awesome  :roll:
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

nausearockpig