I managed to register on Dime (about effing time & all) :-D
Cheers
Steve
I know tomorrow's going to taste like cake
http://www.balatonfured.hu/en_index.php

j

Quote from: Steve on September 07, 2007, 14:57:52
I managed to register on Dime (about effing time & all) :-D

Good luck playing catch up over there.  Your computer may hate you after this weekend!

FarFar

now i know...you are really cool person steve....

you can control your emotional.....wow...

you are created this topic....i happy today because you and japanesebaby advice me...thanks for your supportive....lets get happy  :lol: :lol: doing unstuck...hehe
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Steve

HT 'cos I made someone else happy :-D (I'm not a hippy, honest ;))
Cheers
Steve

japanesebaby

hey i'm glad to hear we managed to cheer you up farfar :smth001
i personally really did have the most idiotic day today but for some reason i don't care - so yep, i think it's maybe because this medicine is working both ways  :smth023
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

FarFar

thanks to both of you (steve and japanesebaby)

tomorrow is a day for all muslim in malaysia celebrate ramadhan months....is a fasting day.... until end of the ramadhan ....about one month...no food no drinks till sunset....can you handle it????? hehehe....tomorrow,,,i need to fasting ......no more food or water till sunset....
Life full of colorful, beautiful and mystery...just need to wait...it will come and chase you...

Steve

Happy today 'cos I managed to get out of that ridiculous team building weekend my company arranged for me this weekend. :-D
Cheers
Steve

FarFar

Quote from: Steve on September 12, 2007, 17:24:48
Happy today 'cos I managed to get out of that ridiculous team building weekend my company arranged for me this weekend. :-D

wow finally you managed to get out from the team building...so you can do your usually activities...congrats...yaa bee daa bee duu  :smth020

FarFar

today all in muslim in malaysia fasting...so do i....start sunrise....no drink no food till sunset.... :smth001

Siouxsie_

Steve

Quote from: Siouxsie_ on September 14, 2007, 08:38:25
It's Friday. ;)

Two ways to look at that.
1. POETS day (P!ss Off Early, Tomorrow's Saturday)
2. Nearly Monday  :-D
Cheers
Steve

japanesebaby

Quote from: Steve on September 14, 2007, 09:04:13
Quote from: Siouxsie_ on September 14, 2007, 08:38:25
It's Friday. ;)

Two ways to look at that.
1. POETS day (P!ss Off Early, Tomorrow's Saturday)
2. Nearly Monday  :-D

option 1 for me please! :D and screw number 2 - booo!  :twisted: :-D

just had a pretty damn annoying week and friday's my day off so it really feels like a blessing today, like i'm surprised that i made it this far... i've been sitting here and having my breakfast for almost three hours - just because i can and because no-one's pushing me anywhere today! heck i might be still having my breakfast at 8 pm - just for the fun of it!  ;)

Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

ROGUE

Happy it Sunday morning 2:42am and ready to pop into a nice warm bed, I sleep with my dog by my bed,
and my possum runs, climbs and jumps around the house until sunrise, earlier sometimes, but i sleep through some of it.
Iam making a big home, running & climbing, jumping area of her very own, which she will love, with trees and branches, and then i can kick her out of bed in the day and pop her in her outside bed.... Little Princess sleeps in my  bed...Its warming up now, so she should be happy to play/sleep outside, although still be welcome inside too. 

And eventually after time, i can let her roam and play with other possums. The thought of that, after so much rehabilitation makes me happy- but its like a plant from a 'green house' you cant just suddenly chuck them outside, without adjusting first. :smth051

Love to go to sleep  :O zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz