Violet Vendetta's album on Ebay

Started by iwannashagsimon, October 16, 2008, 18:39:26

Previous topic - Next topic

iwannashagsimon

For those interested....ENTER GEISHA is on Ebay.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories

It's an auction with 10 different listings. It's explained below:

"ok, to all those wishing to purchase an album and realising that we dont have a 'buy now' option.

we have now put 10 copies of Enter Geisha on ebay because we understand that its no way fair to make people bid for just one c.d.

ebay have made it un-necessarily hard to sell things and encourage a stupid points system for this new option to become available to us.

basically, we need to have 10 good feedback comments to rack these points up and sell this album the way that we and everyone wants us to!

we thought that putting 10 copies up would spread the stupid bidding out-but perhaps not eliminate it sadly.

so to everyone bidding and anyone who should want to bid please dont go for the first copy we put up.

and remember to give us some good feedback to correct this absolutely pointless points (ha) system!

also, for bidders worldwide please remember to check the cost of postage and packaging in your area!

thank you very much for your time and patience, if we can get the points up it wont always be like this!
xxxxxx

p.s:
2 DAYS REMAINING FOR THE OTHER 9 COPIES!!"

iwannashagsimon

They've posted more albums for sale in case anyone missed out on the first batch...

News:  They will be doing an interview with a Brazillian Cure forum.  Here are the details:

"The Brazilian Forum will interview Violet Vendetta.

The interview will be posted in English and Portuguese.

If you want to send your question, here's the link: http://www.thecurebrasil.proboards66.com

Please, IM me (Maggie Smith) and send me your question with you name and email address."

Dunno when it'll be done, but I'll let everyone know when it's up.:)