2022.12.13 London - The SSE Arena Wembley (England)

Started by dsanchez, February 06, 2022, 14:33:56

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

fabrilamp79

Hi, I have two tickets for the December 12th concert that I can sell because I didn't get to go to the concert. Tickets were purchased from www.axs.com

If you are interested, sell tickets at the same price as on the website www.axs.com

Thank you!

AllUnderControl

Hello all, I have an extra ticket available if someone needs it - my friend caught the flu and is unable to make it :(

I'm new to this site, but I think you can message me here, or text me (+1) 480-699-2278.

Ulrich

And that was it, last show of the 2022 tour! Glad to see it all went well, no shows needed to be cancelled due to illness or anything.  :happy

Setlist:
Alone, Pictures Of You, A Night Like This, Lovesong, And Nothing Is Forever, Cold, Burn, At Night, M, Play For Today, Trust, Want, A Strange Day, Push, Shake Dog Shake, From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea, Endsong

I Can Never Say Goodbye, Three Imaginary Boys, One Hundred Years, Primary, A Forest

Lullaby, The Walk, Friday I'm In Love, Doing The Unstuck, Close To Me, In Between Days, Just Like Heaven, Boys Don't Cry, 10:15 Saturday Night, Killing An Arab.
The holy city breathed like a dying man...

Ulrich

The holy city breathed like a dying man...