QuoteDer Einzelhandel drängt ganz besonders in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern auf eine Aufhebung der Maskenpflicht - angesichts der niedrigsten Infektionszahlen bundesweit ein nachvollziehbarer Wunsch. Der Wirtschaftsminister macht nun Hoffnung.https://www.gmx.net/magazine/news/coronavirus/mecklenburg-vorpommern-wirtschaftsminister-maskenpflicht-handel-abschaffen-34853262
Quote from: undefinedIngredients
2 cups self-raising flour
1 cup cooked mashed pumpkin
2 tbsp raw sugar
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp full-fat milk
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180C (356F) fan-forced and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Sift the flour into a large bowl.
2. Add the sugar and whisk it through then use your fingers to rub in the butter until the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
3. Add the egg, milk and pumpkin and fold them through.
4. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface, flour your hands and pat it out to about 2-3cm thickness.
5. Use a floured, round cookie cutter to cut out rounds and place them on the tray so they are just touching.
6. Gently pat any excess dough together then let it rest a few minutes and pat out and cut out more circles.
7. Bake the scones for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
8. Transfer to a wire rack to cool or gobble them up straight away with jam and cream.
QuoteI'll see you maybe on Judgment Day
After midnight, if you still wanna meet
I'll be at the Black Horse Tavern on Armageddon Street
I can see the history of the whole human race
It's all right there, it's carved into your face
Should I break it all down? Should I fall on my knees?
Is there light at the end of the tunnel, can you tell me please?
Stand over there by the cypress tree
Where the Trojan women and children are sold into slavery
Long before the first Crusade
Way back 'fore England or America were made
Step right into the burnin' hell
Where some of the best-known enemies of mankind dwell
Mr. Freud with his dreams, Mr. Marx with his ax
See the raw hide lash rip the skin from their backs