October 16, 2019, 12:07:03

News:

Please consider making a donation to help to sustain curefans. Learn more.

Happy today because....

Started by Steve, April 14, 2007, 10:39:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulrich

Happy about the weather today (nice & warm) and the concert last night.  :happy

Quote from: MeltingMan on October 11, 2019, 20:47:52Every morning I read the headline(s) in Bild, Neue Westfälische and Westfalenblatt.

Well, for an overview of the "print media" you'd need to look at "Sueddeutsche", Frankfurter Allgemeine, Focus, Spiegel etc. etc.!?  :?
Can't you see I try? Swimming the same deep water as you is hard...

SueC

Quote from: Ulrich on October 12, 2019, 11:22:56Happy about the weather today (nice & warm) and the concert last night.  :happy

Quote from: MeltingMan on October 11, 2019, 20:47:52Every morning I read the headline(s) in Bild, Neue Westfälische and Westfalenblatt.

Well, for an overview of the "print media" you'd need to look at "Sueddeutsche", Frankfurter Allgemeine, Focus, Spiegel etc. etc.!?  :?

When I want to know what's going on in the world, I just sit down and look at my navel.  :angel

Happy today because I got my tomatoes planted out.  Let tomato season begin.  Also planted the potato patch yesterday and today.  And we're finally going to re-watch that Cure concert from the Sydney Opera House this evening, which we saw originally as that live stream, sans three songs when the signal dropped out here behind the moon.  It will be nice to see the whole thing uninterrupted.  And eat the strawberry icecream we made this afternoon.   :smth023
SueC is time travelling

SueC

Here's a double-happy:  With our happy dog playing "The Wiggle Game" on our Sunday hike...

Often she will lie on her back and start wiggling and pointedly looking at me, at home, so I will come play... We thought we'd catch one on film. She was very happy because it was a walking day: 18km through sand dunes on the Bibbulmun track, from the Wilson Inlet to the sea and then back again. Took us four hours, breaks included, which wasn't too shabby, but when we got home, after showering (the humans) and eating spaghetti (all three of us), we all just went to sleep for two hours, in the middle of the afternoon! Honestly... I suppose we have to make concessions to midlife. We don't get home and clean the house after something like that anymore - we go home and enter a minor coma instead. :rofl
SueC is time travelling

SueC

8. Reading Michael Leunig cartoons! :)
SueC is time travelling