2007.08.08 Brisbane - Entertainment Centre (Australia)

Started by dsanchez, June 13, 2007, 18:53:23

Previous topic - Next topic

kissingcrimson

Have an awesome time!!! haha.. If nausearockpig's attempts at launching the t shirt fail...I'll try mine in Melbourne  :D
'I'm in a carefully careless mess'

Sussex

Quote from: kissingcrimson on August 08, 2007, 07:40:56
Have an awesome time!!! haha.. If nausearockpig's attempts at launching the t shirt fail...I'll try mine in Melbourne  :D

What a CURE spirit...all the best! :smth023
"Thick As Shit"

temptation-cure

Quote from: nausearockpig on August 07, 2007, 08:06:47
I just called the Brisbane Entertainment Centre and they said "No cameras and no backpacks." but there is a cloakroom...

sigh...

u had to hide it into u'r pants hehe
everyone who wants to film the show .done that hehe ;)
Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

nausearockpig

not long now till i start my bus - train journey to the venue..

i will probably post in the morning rather than straight after the concert... oh i might put the set list up i suppose.. if i'm not too tired that is...

getting excited now... in just over three hours i'll be experiencing the cure again. it's been seven years since i last saw them and before that it was in 1992 [fifteen years ago].. my god... been such a looooong time...

anyway i better get ready to go - had my shower, now just killing time.

signing off for now amigos...

Javier

Sussex

"Thick As Shit"

[labyrinth]

j

Quote from: dsanchez on August 08, 2007, 05:35:50

Hope you can launch the Curefans.com t-shirt to the band. That would be awesome  :roll:

I will be close enough at several US shows....the thought has already crossed my mind!

mikmcc

Should be nearing the end of the main set by now

[labyrinth]

boneheadhaggar

its nice to be nice

crowbi_wan

Quote from: j on August 08, 2007, 12:07:09

Hope you can launch the Curefans.com t-shirt to the band. That would be awesome  :roll:

I will be close enough at several US shows....the thought has already crossed my mind!

Me too!  I was thinking of bringing an extra to Vancouver.

lostflower4

Quote from: crowbi_wan on August 08, 2007, 15:06:06
Quote from: j on August 08, 2007, 12:07:09

Me too!  I was thinking of bringing an extra to Vancouver.

Well, just let me know. David has sent me a surplus of these. :-D

crowbi_wan

I still need to order mine.  Hmmm...what size does Robert look like?  Large, XL?  Probably best to go up a size since I'll be catching him at the end of the tour since he tends to puff up a tad :P

j

Having met him, he is my size (minus the hair).  I would at least go XL, if not XXL.

I just ordered mine yesterday.  Maybe I should have added another one.....

lostflower4

Quote from: j on August 08, 2007, 15:26:02
Having met him, he is my size (minus the hair).  I would at least go XL, if not XXL.

I just ordered mine yesterday.  Maybe I should have added another one.....

It's not too late. I haven't shipped anything yet. :lol: