August 10, 2020, 12:38:36

News:

Please consider making a donation to help to sustain curefans. Learn more.

What made you annoyed today?

Started by Aarna, July 01, 2007, 19:59:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulrich

Something seemed "wrong" today with my browser. Instead of the usual starting page (Google) I suddenly got a "blank page" (which was not annoying, just strange). Then I looked at my browser "history" and indeed there was something which seemed to cause the "blank page" ("1online" or such) - so I looked it up via google and indeed it's a virus!  :1f631:
Then I followed some instructions, which seemed to work, so I hope I did remove it successfully. Browser is back to normal. Phew.  :cool
If only I'd thought of the right words...

Ulrich

Bleedin' headache! Must be the weather, as I heard about other people suffering too.  :1f630:
If only I'd thought of the right words...

SueC

Quote from: Ulrich on May 28, 2020, 17:30:49Bleedin' headache! Must be the weather, as I heard about other people suffering too.  :1f630:

Hate those things.  :evil:  Various things that have at times been helpful:  Putting my feet in a bucket of really hot water (if it's a vascular type headache), cold pack on the head and/or neck, hot pack on the head and/or neck, putting VapoRub up my nose or one of those nose unclogging aroma-sticks with menthol etc, applying red Tiger Balm to my forehead or just sniffing it (warning - do not put up your nose - burns like anything), taking paracetamol at the first hint, lots of fluids, with electrolytes if necessary, something salty, or salty/high-protein like beef biltong; chicken soup, lying down not moving in a dark room - and avoiding sugar...
SueC is time travelling