Author Topic: how big the hair of robert smith and how many times a week he wash it?????  (Read 41142 times)

Offline ROGUE

• Animal translations-
  • Coolfan
  • The "Real" Karma jockey :P
Oooh, I just realised something! If you started with ringlet curls, wouldn't your hairstyle end up resembling Lol Tolhurst's?  :smth046

Thats what i was thinking too, seems more-so teased (Roberts hair) upside down, and all the other details.  But not sure about the ironing, I used to do that, and makes it flat as a tak= but then again, that would take away the ringlets,
Shi- it just teased mostly underneath.
The underneath is cut shorter than the top, and wallah- yes- style upside down (tease and spray) and then pick out sections to fall down over the top of the teases.
ahha all makes sense to me.

Still think it can be done a few different ways- six to be exact, But it is still top secret, wink wink nudge nudge....  :?

Offline ROGUE

• Animal translations-
  • Coolfan
If I woke up and I had this hair, all my problems would be solved! (Honestly, this is the kind of hair I wish I had, I hate straight hair or short hair, the bigger the better for me!)

That sounds complicated! Jeez! How do you work with very thin, blow-in-the wind hair? Because no matter what I put in my hair, the wind screws it up and my hair flops around like crazy, sometimes you can even see my scalp...it's embarassing. I want my whole head covered except my face, and black. No more dirty blond.

Anyway, enough about me. Thanks for the tip!

I hated people looking at me in school, at my eyes especially, Or actually i hated my nose... dont now.. But anyway i did a  'Nikki Six'  hair-do at the time, with a long fringe that went below my eyes- Only lasted a day, because i couldnt see for starters, and made me feel more uncomfortable, But i have photos and now i think i was beautiful, but at the time i felt ugly.
I wonder if when iam 80 yrs old i will look at the pictures i have now, and think iam beautiful, but at the moment i never do feel it- Well sometimes, and thats an inside thing, not outside, and when i feel that way I glow. When i dont it is like iam invisible, And thats ok, some days i like to be invisible.

Offline scatcat

• Most Enlightened Curefan Master
  • Curefan Master
Oooh, I just realised something! If you started with ringlet curls, wouldn't your hairstyle end up resembling Lol Tolhurst's?  :smth046

Thats what i was thinking too, seems more-so teased (Roberts hair) upside down, and all the other details.  But not sure about the ironing, I used to do that, and makes it flat as a tak= but then again, that would take away the ringlets,
Shi- it just teased mostly underneath.
The underneath is cut shorter than the top, and wallah- yes- style upside down (tease and spray) and then pick out sections to fall down over the top of the teases.
ahha all makes sense to me.

Still think it can be done a few different ways- six to be exact, But it is still top secret, wink wink nudge nudge....  :?

judging from the latest vids coming from MTV, I REALLY don't think he's washed his hair since the Aussie gigs!!  :-D It has taken on a new dimension now..  :shock: bigger and more boofie...  so the advice now is to tip upside down , :smth040 and tease baby tease! THEN SPRAY AGAIN! :smth023
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

Offline ROGUE

• Animal translations-
  • Coolfan
Scatcat Yes, no i wouldnt have a clue, just stuffing around.(not a hair dresser) :smth023 

Although made sense to me at the time. :lol: but hope to hear further ways to do a Robert do...

Yeh Simons looks cool too, wow he looks great.  :shock: (well they both/all do) but the most delicious Robert
even if he's hair hasnt been washed.

Offline Cure Freak

• Coolfan
If I woke up and I had this hair, all my problems would be solved! (Honestly, this is the kind of hair I wish I had, I hate straight hair or short hair, the bigger the better for me!)

That sounds complicated! Jeez! How do you work with very thin, blow-in-the wind hair? Because no matter what I put in my hair, the wind screws it up and my hair flops around like crazy, sometimes you can even see my scalp...it's embarassing. I want my whole head covered except my face, and black. No more dirty blond.

Anyway, enough about me. Thanks for the tip!

okay.. how about a hairpiece or even a wig?? some can look quite real??? Yes I think a wig wouls suffice!! :smth023

:smth020
EBay was selling a Edward Scissorhand  wig.
Might work.

Offline Carnage Visor

• Robert's Minion
  • Coolfan
  • Young Bob
I'm tired of everyone criticising his hair!!!

The general public has no toleration for awesome, originality in style I guess...

Walking around with their boring buzzcuts (Ugh) and their sports jerseys...

I just had to be born in '92! My parents couldn't have just done it when they got married, they had to wait an extra six years or so...

Offline AlluivialL

• Newfan
  • Strange Attraction.
    • My Myspace.
I'm tired of everyone criticising his hair!!!

The general public has no toleration for awesome, originality in style I guess...

Walking around with their boring buzzcuts (Ugh) and their sports jerseys...

I just had to be born in '92! My parents couldn't have just done it when they got married, they had to wait an extra six years or so...

Heh..I would say the same thing, about being born earlier, but I was born two months after my parents got married. Hmmm, I don't even know. I would love his hair, but I would look like a complete retard with it. Lol..anyway, Robert's hair is amazing.
But I think I get a bit confused, am I seducing or being seduced?