2007.10.20 Mexico DF - Palacio de los deportes (Mexico)

Started by dsanchez, July 31, 2007, 23:20:59

Previous topic - Next topic

j

Man, I love that FiOS!  I already have seeders and I posted my night after sullen posted his!  Sullen, if you read this, have a look at the comments in your torrent.  If you keep having issues with the client and your shared router, I can upload whatever you send me, and obviously give you full credit.  Hell, send me your login info and I'll even upload it and seed it as you so you get the ratio credit!

Darth_Blood

Quote from: j on October 25, 2007, 03:17:51
Man, I love that FiOS!  I already have seeders and I posted my night after sullen posted his!  Sullen, if you read this, have a look at the comments in your torrent.  If you keep having issues with the client and your shared router, I can upload whatever you send me, and obviously give you full credit.  Hell, send me your login info and I'll even upload it and seed it as you so you get the ratio credit!

wow THIS IS TEAM WORK!!! THATS WHY I LOVE THIS SITE... REAL FANS WORKING TOGETHER

scatcat

Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

iwannashagsimon

Will these Mexico recordings ever be availible elsewhere besides Dimeadozen?   Everytime I try to join I get this:

"We are very sorry!

At the moment, there are at least 100,100 registered users at www.dimeadozen.org, the maximum allowed under DIME's current configuration.

However, free slots become available for new users daily as inactive accounts are deleted. When DIME has fewer than 100,100 registrants, new users can sign up. Please note that the statistics on DIME's web site are updated every ten minutes; therefore, you may see this message even if the web site reports fewer registered users than the maximum.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

dimeadozen.org"

I've been trying for an hour to join and nothing. :smth089

nevyn

Try to do this after midnight European time... I think it should solve the problem.

Jeff - thanks for the recording! I am downloading it right now and I will listen to it after I come back from work...

so... now we are waiting only for the third night...

disintegration

Datemi un cielo per caderci dentro!
SOLO LA TERNANA!
http://www.ternanashirts.it/
LADY, la luce nel mio buio!

j

Just keep trying at DaD.  Apparently memberships open up at random.  I should have it up on my site in the next couple days.  I just have a ton of stuff uploading and downloading right now.  The last thing I need is for my computer to explode! :shock:

scatcat

thanks Jeff. I have the same problem as iwannashagsimon... that is with the DaD site.. lets me down... once ( out of many) I tried, there was an opening.. then poof!! disappeared before I got to register! :smth011 :smth011

Quote from: j on October 25, 2007, 11:50:21
The last thing I need is for my computer to explode! :shock:

wouldn't want that to happen! :shock:
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

nevyn

I just have a ton of stuff uploading and downloading right now.  The last thing I need is for my computer to explode! :shock:

Like ALL 4 tour shows from Australasia and Mexico - great sound from soundboard, and ProShots DVD of these, am I right? ;)

j/k

devoblue

Quote from: disintegration on October 25, 2007, 11:16:04
Quote from: j on October 24, 2007, 23:41:54
My recording:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=167752
I don't have the password....

Dimeadozen is a torrent tracker that you need to register to get in.  There is a limited number of accounts but if you keep trying every 10 minutes it shouldn't take you more than a few hours to get one.  Once you are in you need to take care of your ratio, so keep your torrents open, don't get greedy, and make sure you can open a port in your firewall.
f*ck Parental Advisory.  Mines a Pint.

iwannashagsimon

Just keep trying at DaD.  Apparently memberships open up at random.  I should have it up on my site in the next couple days.  I just have a ton of stuff uploading and downloading right now.  The last thing I need is for my computer to explode! :shock:

Thank you for offering to put it on your site--careful not to let your computer explode! Also thank you for recording the show!   

In the meantime, I'll continue to try Dime.  But that torrent site just makes me so frustrated.  I feel like I'm missing out on "the next big thing", but can't grab it.  Like sand falling through your fingers.  Ya think you got it, then it slips away.  (<<<Poetic or pathetic, your choice.)

rodney

I was lucky and was able to register on DIME first try a year and a half ago or so.  It pretty much is THE site for live show recordings from any number of bands.

boneheadhaggar

just listening to your recording now j, thanks a lot for sharing :smth020 :smth023
its nice to be nice

etkimi

Crying at the funeral party...