2008.02.09 Stockholm - Hovet (Sweden) *Sold Out*

Started by j, September 27, 2007, 16:05:59

Previous topic - Next topic

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

crowbi_wan

Marika, it sounds like your feelings toward the show were similar to mine from the Download Festival.  Not the greatest set there either (maybe a bit better than Stockholm), but it's not always about the songs Robert selects.  Seeing the band you love is always a treat, feeling the energy they're producing on stage and having a good time is what counts.  Being there truly does make a difference  ;)

btw, thanks for the pics.  Looking forward to your video footage. 

japanesebaby

yeah i guess that's true. also, i could maybe understand if i was somewhat disappointed if this was the only concert i was going to see. but now it's sort of nice to have something to wish for from the upcoming shows... hopefully it's not wishing impossible things...

Quote from: japanesebaby on February 11, 2008, 03:33:50
Quote from: loladare on February 11, 2008, 00:31:21
I apologize if I have somehow missed it but has anyone posted photos from Stockholm?  Professional or amateur?  i can't get a very good view from the video on you tube.

i've uploaded some of my pics  in the gallery now.

http://curefans.com/index.php/v/live/2008/europeantour/stockholm/?action=gallery

:D

more pics and with better resolution (i always shoot in SHQ but the gallery here forces me to resize them):

http://picasaweb.google.com/slowdrowned/THECURE20080209StockholmHovetSE
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

japanesebaby

i can't sleep... so why not continue:

here's a little clip from 'the kiss':
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6402878210409501172&hl=en

(try not to mind the blockiness here, the original is rather watchable mpeg. i can upload that if needed but yet this is a quick way to check it out.)

simon was really on fire! the coolest man on the planet is back!! :rocker :rocker :rocker

lostflower4

Yves28

Quote from: japanesebaby on February 10, 2008, 14:05:09

ps. as you know already by now, yes simon was blond - and he was on fire! :rocker

Jason's not more the only blonde in the band ...  ;)

More seriously, on one of the pictures there's a projection of a road on the screen behind the band. Do someone remember on which song it was projected ?
Thx

japanesebaby

Quote from: Yves28 on February 11, 2008, 08:37:24
More seriously, on one of the pictures there's a projection of a road on the screen behind the band. Do someone remember on which song it was projected ?
Thx

if you mean this one:
http://www.beachofstone.com/gallery/2008/127_2747w.jpg.php

that's 'jumping someone else's train'. they didn't have many video projections by the way, i think this was one of the few.
the video was show in the background during 'jumping...'.

Lady

[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

Yves28

Quote from: japanesebaby on February 11, 2008, 08:42:03
that's 'jumping someone else's train'. they didn't have many video projections by the way, i think this was one of the few.
the video for 'another journey by train' was show in the background during 'jumping...'.

Yes this one. OK it's a track not a road. Thanks !

rodney

So far, 70 songs have been played over 15 shows.  Songs played every show are Boys Don't Cry, Inbetween Days, Just Like Heaven, Lovesong, Lullaby, Never Enough, One Hundred Years, and Pictures of You.

loladare

My parents burned my CURE collection in 1989!

Pita

No one ever knows or loves another...

scatcat

Quote from: Pita on February 11, 2008, 16:03:35
Simon looks good!

*ahem*.... can i change myname to iwannashagblondesimon??  :-D
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

scatcat

wow.. thanks titania1307 !!  :smth023

the pics are awesome!!  :D

but i would like to comment.. is PORL well? he doesn't look too good.. not like on the AUS tour.. ??  or is it just me?    :smth100
Seventeen seconds
A measure of life