Does Robert Smith ................

Started by APinkDream, October 01, 2007, 08:31:10

Previous topic - Next topic

melly

Thanku Billee.... this whole site is excellent..full credit to whoever runs it, and thought of it originally. It is very professional, and attracts really nice people. I doubt the rubbish which goes on elsewhere would even be allowed here.. Maybe suggest to Robert, when he has five minutes to spare,to take a look in here.. I am sure he would be impressed.  Of course, finding that "five minutes" is the hardest part!!
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

Lady

Quote from: Carnage Visor on October 03, 2007, 05:24:02
He posts on the official forum??? Woah...that's really cool!
Eheheheh!!  ;)

It would be amazing if robert, during a concert, said: "I wanna send a regard to curefans.com...." and mentioned some nicks...can you immagine what a surprise it would be for us?? :-D :-D :-D
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

Carnage Visor

That would definately make my year! Damn. To be noticed...

ROGUE

Quote from: Lady on November 13, 2007, 21:29:11
Eheheheh!!  ;)

It would be amazing if robert, during a concert, said: "I wanna send a regard to curefans.com...." and mentioned some nicks...can you immagine what a surprise it would be for us?? :-D :-D :-D

Thats cute idea ~ either way a really lovely thought  :smth055

melly

Quote from: Lady on November 13, 2007, 21:29:11
Eheheheh!!  ;)

Whilst it would be fantastic for Robert to give Curefans.com a mention, can you imagine how snotty other forums would be? I know we all think THIS is the best one, probably they think the same of theirs. He would have to have a memory like an elephant to remember all forums, so as not to upset anyone. He doesn't usually make a habit of sending "hellos" on stage, I imagine it's cos he doesn't want anyone else to feel left out. Imagine if he yelled out "Hello to ....." whoever, yet Curefans.com didn't get a mention? OoOOooo people would not be happy!! He is aware of this forum. Has he had a look? Who knows!!  If he has, I bet you anything he would be very impressed! So yeah, it would be great to get a mention, but, look at it from Roberts' point of view... :smth023
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

dsanchez

Quote from: melly on November 28, 2007, 07:35:06
so as not to upset anyone. He doesn't usually make a habit of sending "hellos" on stage, I imagine it's cos he doesn't want anyone else to feel left out.

That's a wise answer. I can't say for sure he reads or not this forum, but since he sometimes mentioned COF on thecure.com, I guess he surf on the cure pages to see what the people is talking about, and that includes curefans.com. Anyway, will try to get him a shirt personally next year. Ohh...better I stop dreaming and come back to work :D
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Carnage Visor

I feel like writing something expressing how much he has changed my life, but I fear if he read it, he'd laugh and/or think I was a loon!

JK, I know he probably doesn't check this place, but in case he does....well..... :smth023

melly

Quote from: Carnage Visor on November 28, 2007, 22:13:06
I feel like writing something expressing how much he has changed my life, but I fear if he read it, he'd laugh and/or think I was a loon!

JK, I know he probably doesn't check this place, but in case he does....well..... :smth023

No...no way would Robert think you are a loon...nor would he laugh at you.....I promise you that... :)