Author Topic: 2008.12.12 Burbank 'Last Call with Carson Daly' (USA) *Sold Out*  (Read 16641 times)

Offline pink ego box

• Beginner
    • flickr
Re: 2008.12.12 Burbank 'Last Call with Carson Daly' (USA) *Sold Out*
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2008, 17:18:29 »
Once you register at 1iota.com, send me the email address that you used to sign uo and I'll transfer the tix

it's curehalo@aol.com

Offline j

• Curefan Master
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2008, 17:30:28 »
Done.  Enjoy!

Transfer your ticket(s) to another 1iota Member

Your ticket transfer was successful!

Now, Curehalo has 2 confirmed tickets for Last Call with Carson Daly THE CURE Mini-Concert on 12/12/2008.

Offline pink ego box

• Beginner
    • flickr
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2008, 03:33:18 »
Done.  Enjoy!

Transfer your ticket(s) to another 1iota Member

Your ticket transfer was successful!

Now, Curehalo has 2 confirmed tickets for Last Call with Carson Daly THE CURE Mini-Concert on 12/12/2008.

I reeeeeally appreciate this!

Offline Sueness

• Beginner
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2008, 05:47:13 »
Hey guys! After purchasing tix to Kimmel and Daley on Craigslist, I won an auction on ebay for Leno tix. The auction also included tickets to Kimmel and Daley. Now I've got two extra tickets for both of these shows. I've been a die hard Cure fan for almost 20 years, and I am NOT trying to make any $$$ off of this, I just want to break even. I spent a total of $156 on all these tix. For the Kimmel and Daley shows I'm asking $50 for each pair of tickets. I can transfer them immediately through the 1iota website. Please e-mail me at Misshoopness@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Also.....

I may have an extra ticket for the Leno taping tomorrow. I need to hear back from a friend who does not think she can get off of work now. I'm not worried about selling this one, I'll gladly share it with another Cure fan.

Offline Sueness

• Beginner
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2008, 08:04:00 »
Hey guys. I posted a similar posting on thecure.com forums and got a response which really upset me. People seem to think that I am not really a fan and am just posting all over trying to make $$$. Yes, I joined this website today and have posted only this. This is because I just discovered this website. I've posted on and off again at cure.com since 2004. Plus I belong to other Cure groups. Of course I'm posting all over the place. The shows are sold out, I have extra tix, I want Cure fans to have a chance at them.

I did not realize that was wrong. Sorry if I have offended anyone.

Anyways... regardless if I sell the tickets or not, I just want to reassure you guys that I am a true fan. I have been for almost 20 years. I just got a bit overzealous in my determination to get tickets, and by some miracle all my efforts came through. 

Offline lostflower4

• Curefan Master
    • The Imaginary Lemurs Cure Site
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2008, 08:41:46 »
No worries. As long as someone isn't trying to make money from selling tickets, he or she is more than welcome to offer them here.

And welcome to Curefans.com.  :D

Offline Sueness

• Beginner
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2008, 18:02:21 »
Cool! Thank you!  :-D