May 23, 2019, 15:00:49

News:

Please consider making a donation to help to sustain curefans. Learn more.

A cure cover band in the northeast...

Started by riosunrise72, August 08, 2012, 22:44:23

Previous topic - Next topic

riosunrise72

Hi everyone,
Huge cure fan here new to the site...been playing guitar and bass and I'm interested in starting a coverband on this side of the coast...if anyone in PA, NY, NJ, CT is interested please contact me at curecoverbandeastcoast@gmail.com.

Cheers!

dmscheuer

I'm on Long Island, and play the drums.... Where are you located? I'd been thinking about this for a bit....

riosunrise72

Glastonbury...southern suburbs of Hartford. Where in LI are you?

dsanchez

2019.06.08 Dublin
2019.07.04 Novi Sad
2019.07.17 Athens

dmscheuer

thanks dsanchez!

I'm in Bellmore, south Nassau Long Island.

I'm just told that I have appendicitis, and have to go to hospital asap... lol I'll be back soon to discuss cover band possibility

MintQR

dsanchez

Quote from: dmscheuer on August 09, 2012, 23:35:59I'm just told that I have appendicitis, and have to go to hospital asap..

hope the operation was successful! take cure
2019.06.08 Dublin
2019.07.04 Novi Sad
2019.07.17 Athens

riosunrise72

Wow! Go away for a week and you get and look what happens!!!????

First off, how did it go at hospital?

Second, send me an e-mail at curecoverbandeastcoast@gmail.com and we can plan something. I have a third person interested in Philly but maybe we can meet/jam a bit in the NYC or LI area...

dmscheuer

Hey people, thanks for the concern... lol

Was up all night on aug 8th-9th with abdominal pain, went to doctor on the 9th thinking it was kidney stones or something. Got a cat scan and was told to go to hospital because of appendicitis. 

All in all, not bad. They caught it before it burst and I was in and out of the hospital in 24 hours with a laparoscopic appendectomy...

Still a little sore.

I'll email you asap riosunrise....

dsanchez

Quote from: dmscheuer on August 17, 2012, 03:06:45
All in all, not bad. They caught it before it burst and I was in and out of the hospital in 24 hours with a laparoscopic appendectomy...Still a little sore.

hope you get well soon to start drumming! take cure!
2019.06.08 Dublin
2019.07.04 Novi Sad
2019.07.17 Athens