August 19, 2019, 01:51:05

News:

Please consider making a donation to help to sustain curefans. Learn more.

Have you had dreams about The Cure?

Started by dsanchez, September 24, 2012, 15:04:59

Previous topic - Next topic

chemicaloverload

Quote from: word_on_a_wing on April 15, 2019, 11:39:54
Quote from: chemicaloverload on February 15, 2019, 15:28:49
I had a dream that I snuck Robert into a Criminal Law lecture I was teaching about the ins and outs of murder?!? ....

I don't know how I missed this earlier, great dream.  So he's sitting listening and looking up at you as you communicate to the room ... role reversal ?

I've had a couple of Cure-related dreams recently.  This morning I awoke while dreaming I was asking Mary if I'd be okay if I talk with Robert (!)   ....I'm not quite sure when this talking is set to take place but looking forward to it!!!!😂

Hahaha, better late than never WOAW :) Yeah it was a funny one. It was role reversal I suppose, I never really thought of it like that before!

Oo0o0o0 asking for permission? ;)
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves

tanyasmith

I had another Robert dream recently (have had many actually, but this one stood out): The Cure was about to perform. It was a small place, as it usually is in my dreams, and I was looking for a seat, feeling overwhelmed when I realized there was a long line of people and I thought I'd been at the front, and I was going to have to go get in line and most likely not have a good spot to see the show. Then, suddenly, Robert called my name. He said "Tanya." I was stunned. Then he asked me how San Juan Capistrano was (that's the town I grew up in) and it made me realize that he knew who I was. He seemed like he had to go, but then he stayed and let me throw my arms around him in a big hug. He seemed sad, tentative, but sturdy. I looked at him in all his "bearness" and wondered if I really was in love with him as I thought I'd been. He was just a man, not a very happy man, but very kind.

This dream has stayed with me. It's wonderful to be able to just think of Robert Smith and feel so good.