Author Topic: What random act of kindness did you do today?  (Read 482 times)

Online dsanchez

• Administrator
  • Curefan Master
What random act of kindness did you do today?
« on: April 22, 2018, 14:05:34 »

"A random act of kindness is a nonpremeditated, inconsistent action designed to offer kindness towards the outside world"

In the train station where I live there are no elevators (!) and this old lady had to carry a big suitcase through the stairs, so I helped her and told her I will take her suitcase to the next floor :)

So what random act of kindness did you do do today?
2019.06.08 Dublin
2019.07.04 Novi Sad
2019.07.17 Athens

Offline MeltingMan

• Curefan
  • Offline between 06 Dec - 27 Dec 2018
Re: What random act of kindness did you do today?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 14:50:25 »
Well, the Advent is about to begin and I thought it's time for a donation.
I spent 100 EUR for the so-called "paradise organ". It's located in the Magdeburg
cathedral, the oldest one in German territory. That instrument was built and inaugurated
during the late Sixties and is now decomposing slowly. The cathedral has a new main organ
since 2008, so the public focus has shifted to the "problematic" organ. Case and pipes must be replaced,
because they used a wood preserver which is now forbidden, and the alloy for the pipes is of lower
quality. That organ was indeed no more than a temporary solution for many decades. The original
main organ was destroyed during WWII and political, financial and preservation aspects have delayed
the whole project. If you wish to receive further information, please contact me via PM.
Nous naissons, nous, les androgynes, l'es-
prit engrossé de quelque chose, et, arrivés à
un certain àge. notre nature demande à enfanter.

(Curieuse! J.P.)