2007.10.20 Mexico DF - Palacio de los deportes (Mexico)

Started by dsanchez, July 31, 2007, 23:20:59

Previous topic - Next topic

silversand

crowbi_wan

Way to go exploding"fan"boy :smth013 People never seem to learn.  :smth018

exploding boy

hello friens its great site

dsanchez

Quote from: exploding boy on October 21, 2007, 19:16:21
im delete ,excuse me

exploding boy

"NOTA : LAMENTABLEMENTE EL QUE GRABO ESTE SHOW ME DIJO QUE BORRE EL EJEMPLO , ASI QUE NO ME QUEDA OTRA."

Translation

"NOTE: SADLY, THE PERSON WHO TAPED THIS SHOW TOLD ME TO DELETE THIS SAMPLE, SO I HAVE NOT OTHER CHOICE"

Exploding, what you wrote in your blog is not true. You can re-distribute the song freely, as soon as you keep the ORIGINAL format (wav in this case). What makes upset here is that you downloaded the song, converted to mp3 and did not even mention the name of the person (Jeff) who shared this with us. Neither you did mention curefans.com as the place where this sample was shared :smth018
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

exploding boy

dsanchez

Quote from: exploding boy on October 21, 2007, 19:56:54
IM DELETE EVERYTHING ALLRIGT?

Exploding, no se trata de eliminar y listo.

Eres libre de redistribuir lo que en Curefans.com se publica con la simple condición de que mantengas el formato original de los archivos. En este foro tenemos una política bastante clara en contra de cualquier formato que tenga pérdida de calidad (mp3, ogg) y redistribuir algo que inicialmente fue subido en WAV, como MP3, no es correcto.

Por otro lado, tampoco es correcto redistribuir algo y no dar los créditos correspondientes a la persona que se dio el trabajo de publicar inicialmente el archivo.

En conclusión, siéntete libre de redistribuir lo que quieras, respetando el formato original en el cual se publicó el show o canción(es), y dando los créditos correspondientes a la persona que publicó/compartió inicialmente el show.

---

Exploding, it's not about delete and that's all.

You are free to redistribute anything what is published in curefans.com with the simple condition to keep the original format of which the show/songs were published. In this forum we have a very clear policy about lossy formats (mp3, ogg) and to convert a song posted here as wav to mp3, and then redistribute it, it's wrong.

In the other hand, is not nice to publish something and not even give the credits to the person who published something originally.

In conclusion, feel free to re-distribute it whatever you want, as soon as you keep the original format and give the corresponding credits to the person who originally uploaded the show/songs.
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

exploding boy

Si bien eres libre de publicar lo que quieras en tu blog te paso el dato que la persona que grabó el concierto está molesta porque has subido la cancion que el puso aqui en Curefans.com como MP3, cuando el la publicó como WAV.

DSANCHEZ :YOU SAID ME WITH THE THE PERSON ITS HUNGRY .
I DONT UNDERSTAND , NOT WAY , IM DELETE ALL.
VERY THANKS

cure_kitty

Hey just wanted to say Thanks to j for posting the set-list & the link.   Cool!  Gave it a few listens & it sounds great!  :smth020   

Really glad to hear that everyone at the shows is having a great time!  Looking forward to hearing about more stuff from tonight’s & tomorrow's nights shows.  :rocker Have fun & enjoy! 

Hope they do play the other encore set-lists too!  :-D

dsanchez

2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

gioez

[move][b][glow=red,6,28]100 Years[/glow][/b][/move]

joaquin

Hi, i went to the 20-10-07 show, i´ve been a fan of the cure since 1988, i was 17 years old then, so it was a long wait to finally see the cure live, it was a great show,not the best setlist of the three shows, but still great for me,

Fascination Street: always a favorite, not the best version

Lovesong
Pictures of you
Lullaby 
just beuatiful, lots of memories

Maybe someday: i miss the piano

The hanging garden: rocks
Push: party all over the place
How beautiful you are: really miss the keyboards in this one

Inbetween days
Just like heaven
the waiting was too long, what can i say, amazing

The kiss: Robert and simon rocks, what a show

One hundred years
End
Just Hypnotic

Let's go to bed
Close to me
Why can't I be you?
Three imaginary boys
Fire in Cairo
Boys don't cry
Jumping someone else's train
Grinding halt
10.15 Saturday night
Killing an Arab

joaquin

continues...

What a party, i could not stop jumping and singing just like all the people in the place.

well, it was a great experience, and i,m so happy i saw the cure, im 36 now but the cure make me feel 17 again.

thats all

j

crowbi_wan