2007.10.20 Mexico DF - Palacio de los deportes (Mexico)

Started by dsanchez, July 31, 2007, 23:20:59

Previous topic - Next topic

iwannashagsimon

Quote from: nevyn on October 21, 2007, 11:01:13

Although too much bass I think...

Honey, there is no such thing as too much bass when it comes to the Cure. ;)

curedtc

Im always wanting more...

strange_day

Torture and The Hanging Garden.........

Ace.  8)

Looks like The Holy Hour and Other Voices tonight maybe?

even Ace-er.  :rocker

temptation-cure

Oh that boy is a slag the best u ever had , the best u ever had is just a memory and those dreams but weren't daft as they seem , not as daft as they seem..oh my love when u dreamed them up..oh flo where did u go .. oww ohh(F.A)
-----------------------------------

http://temptation-cure.galeon.com

[labyrinth]

it seems so,

J was there, and he wrote they played it!
:-D

curedtc

I so badly want a boot, there is some debate wherether they played cut, but i hope they did as it would sound awesome.

crowbi_wan

Wow, just checked the scans at COF.  Let's hope they play that "Faith" encore   :shock: :rocker  :smth020  Holy Hour and Other Voices would be nice!!!

crowbi_wan

Quote from: curedtc on October 21, 2007, 14:29:31
I so badly want a boot

A boot?  If you're talking about a live recording let's call it that.  "Bootlegs" are sold for profit, which us tapers highly frown upon.  ;)

curedtc

Sorry, always refer to any type of recording a bootleg, free or otherwise, sorry! I do want hear some recordings though.

crowbi_wan

No problem dude.  The show was taped by a handful of people and recordings should be making the rounds. 

curedtc

Good stuff, hope to see soon.
I hope all who went enjoyed the night! And tonight aswell!  :rocker
EDIT: Should i be looking here for recordings or DIME etc?

Tof

Tof

j

Nope no cut.  Sorry about that.  I was keeping track of the setlist by entering notes on my cellphone.  After Fascination Street I wrote cut, but that was a note to myself regarding my recording... :smth011

But as far as encores, I wish they played the ones on COF.  That is my kind of encore... complete with Disintegration and Faith!

I'm going through the recording now, and what I listed is what they played.  Guess it was one of those "Simon chose the encores" nights.  Let's hope Simon doesn't have a say tonight and they go with the encore listed on COF!

curedtc

Oh shame, hopefully another time anyway.
How is your recording?

j

Just had a look at the COF scan.  Looks like they had 2 seperate encores and they went with the second one (unfortunately). 

Regarding the show, man those Mexican fans are LOUD!  Probably the loudest audience I have ever heard at a Cure show.  Robert was very energetic all night and they all seemed to be in good form.  During one of the series of Robert's "I can't dance, but I'm going to anyway", he came to the right side of the stage and someone threw him an England soccer jersey that they were selling outside.  He walked around with it for a while, then opened it up and held it up and seemed genuinely amused by it.

There should be plenty of pictures floating around.  Just in my section alone there had to have been 30 cameras.  Mine is so bulky that I decided not to bring it.  No where to stash the thing during pat downs.