strike in Paris airport ....

Started by Tof, February 08, 2008, 18:18:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Tof

Be carefull, there's a strike in Paris airport to 11th to 16 february !!!
Tof

dsanchez

Quote from: Tof on February 08, 2008, 18:18:26
Be carefull, there's a strike in Paris airport to 11th to 16 february !!!

Hopefully I should arrive on 10th... But anyway, what a bad date to make a strike!
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

frog_s

In French class we all had a laugh caus we were talking about 'les coutumes' (I hope I spell it right XD) and all came to the conclusion that striking was a real 'coutume' of the french apart from their good food and wine and chauvinism :p. Our teacher tried to deny it, but we already had an agreement  ;)

robiola

Ooooh, when the French go on strike, they really go on strike -- no kidding around, baby.

This news is hateful to me, because I work at an airport, and on the 11th I will come back from my vacation and have to deal with cancelled and delayed flights and hundreds of angry passengers for days!  :smth091

silversand

Oh, dear that is not good :(
This is really not the best time to strike.

japanesebaby

uuuh please no airline strikes during the tour!

for some of the flight tickets that i bought for the concert trips i already had to choose more expensive choices, because my favorite (=the cheapest :-D) airline pilots left a notice for a possible strike around in mid-january. the strike would have stopped all their traffic here and would have started sometime in february - and that was a risk i didn't want to take! of course now it looks like it was a false warning so i lost some money there, but it's better to be safe than sorry...
the worst scenario ever: missing the concerts because of some stupid strike or something! :evil:
i hope nobody suffers from anything like this during this tour - good luck and god speed for everyone who's traveling! :smth023
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

melly

any more news about this strike? Is it still going ahead?
I hope not for the sake of all the Cure fans who will be attending this concert...plus any other airline passengers of course...
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...

Tof

The strike was finished just the day of hamburg.
Tof

melly

Oh....   :oops:
I am such a dick...I thought it was going to be around the time of the Paris concert... didn't read THAT properly, did I?
thanks for the answer anyway... I'll just crawl back into my hole..... :oops: :oops: :oops:
" Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain "...