Disintegration 3CD Deluxe Edition (2010)

Started by Janko, October 08, 2009, 19:00:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Trust...

Quote from: alwaysprayingforRAIN on May 17, 2010, 17:14:53
Quote from: Trust... on May 17, 2010, 17:11:49
I'm also agree, but still wonder why there is that big difference, maybe there are two different boxes  :?

well we should know about it then, right ?? the one i ordered is the three disc version. maybe there is one with just the 'remastered' original disintegration . that'd be stupid though!

Yeah normally we must know it  :lol: but when I look now on the Universal site the price increased with € 3,00 since this afternoon  :shock: I guess I wait until the end off the month and gonna buy my box on the old fashion way  ;)
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss x

japanesebaby

Quote from: Ulrich on May 17, 2010, 15:13:12
German amazon.de lists it for € 20,99 - which to me seems a reasonable price for a 3-CD box. :D

Quote from: Trust... on May 17, 2010, 22:44:28
Yeah normally we must know it  :lol: but when I look now on the Universal site the price increased with € 3,00 since this afternoon  :shock: I guess I wait until the end off the month and gonna buy my box on the old fashion way  ;)

Trust, try play.com, they have the 3 cd version 15.49 e:

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/13346175/Disintegration/Product.html

free delivery to anywhere in the world.  :smth023

@david: we should have this play.com link in the header instead of those amazon links (which only rip people off!). :!:
Ay, in the very temple of Delight
Veil'd Melancholy has her sovran shrine

dsanchez

Quote from: japanesebaby on May 18, 2010, 16:33:34
@david: we should have this play.com link in the header instead of those amazon links (which only rip people off!). :!:

The links point to items of the Curefans.com store in Amazon. A small percentage goes to Curefans.com to cover hosting expensives (one day, because we didn't have collect that much). That's the reason of the links.

Of course anyone is free to buy anywhere :P
2023.11.22 Lima
2023.11.27 Montevideo

Trust...

Quote from: japanesebaby on May 18, 2010, 16:33:34
Trust, try play.com, they have the 3 cd version 15.49 e:

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/13346175/Disintegration/Product.html

free delivery to anywhere in the world.  :smth023

Yeah maybe ... I still don't know what I find the most exciting thing ...  :lol:
Order it by post and find it in my mail or just go to a shop to see if they have it  ;) Yeah I know silly me  ;)

Ulrich

Quote from: Trust... on May 18, 2010, 20:43:34
Order it by post and find it in my mail or just go to a shop to see if they have it  ;) Yeah I know silly me  ;)

Nah, it's okay to support local stores (especially if they sell CURE things)...
Well I ordered from amazon.de anyway and it arrived today.  :D
Now I just have to find time to listen to 3 CDs (plus the rarities on the net and the Dave allen interview etc. - you get the picture...)!  :roll:
I'm walking slowly and quickly, but always away...

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: Ulrich on May 21, 2010, 11:11:19
Quote from: Trust... on May 18, 2010, 20:43:34

Nah, it's okay to support local stores (especially if they sell CURE things)...
Well I ordered from amazon.de anyway and it arrived today.  :D
Now I just have to find time to listen to 3 CDs (plus the rarities on the net and the Dave allen interview etc. - you get the picture...)!  :roll:

i wish my store would sell cure stuff, but i guess my town is too small and conservative for that....

mine arrived too and i looooooooove it!!! i'll just make time to listen to it, and we have 'Pfingsten' as well :D
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

Ulrich

Quote from: alwaysprayingforRAIN on May 21, 2010, 17:46:42
mine arrived too and i looooooooove it!!! i'll just make time to listen to it, and we have 'Pfingsten' as well :D

Yes, it's called "Pentacoste" in English, I think.
And I did find some time Fr/Sat as well to listen to many of the tracks!
Some really good interesting demos/rarities on there.  :D
And "Disintegration", the album itself, sounded very good to my ears!

Lady

Still one day to go for us.... :roll: :smth049
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

Ulrich

Strangely, amazon.de now says they can deliver from June 16th (!!!!), no idea why, did they already sell all the ones they had ordered for May?  :?

Lady

We have to wait 'till the next week....I can't believe it!!! :smth011
[color=red][b]I BELONG TO THE CURE!♥[/b][/color]
[color=black]Lost forever in a happy crowd![/color]
[color=purple][i]I will kiss you forever on nights like this, I will kiss you, I will kiss you...and we shall be together...[/i][/color]
[color=green]CUREFANS.COM RULEZ!:D[/color]

alwaysprayingforRAIN

Quote from: Lady on May 26, 2010, 10:51:40

this is seriously unfair!!! i have no idea what's going on... maybe something went wrong with getting the cds to the stores, but that wouldn't explain weeks of delay...
Say hello on a day like today
Say it every time you move
The way that you look at me now
Makes me wish i was you

Trust...

Quote from: alwaysprayingforRAIN on May 26, 2010, 14:52:27
Quote from: Lady on May 26, 2010, 10:51:40

this is seriously unfair!!! i have no idea what's going on... maybe something went wrong with getting the cds to the stores, but that wouldn't explain weeks of delay...

:? sad news ... I didn't ordered by the net yet and was planned to go to the store this evening ... so I'm warned now ... I'll go with this in my mind to the store  :roll:

ofthedeepgreensea

my amazon still says june 11th - june 15th delivery estimate, which is what it's said all along.  this is for vinyl though.
"it's just the way i smile," you said..

Ulrich

Things have changed again at amazon.de! Now it's "on stock" again. 2 five star reviews were written meanwhile too.  :)

Whiskers

Am I the only one disappointed with this "remaster?" Sure, the second disc is great, but Disintegration has just been turned up a shit-ton. I swear I can even hear some clipping during the guitar solo of Love Song. Entreat Plus has also had the same treatment given: it sounds much tighter and not as open as the original.